How can you get the http response code of a website or url?
Simply fill in the following form and we will show you.
What is a http response code?
A http response code is a protercol definition of a response to a request to a url.
Basically, there are 5 types of response:
* This tool times out after 2 seconds.
* You must enter "http://" or "https://" in front of your url.
- 1xx: Information
- 2xx: Success
- 3xx: Some sort of redirection
- 4xx: Error, either in a client request, forbidden error or similar
- 5xx: The server has an issue